Line Pipe is steel pipe that is suitable for the onshore transportation of gas, oil and hazardous liquids in the petroleum and chemical industries by means of pipelines. API Line Pipe is designed for higher pressures and extreme conditions. These pipelines transport oil and gas long distances to storage facilities and/or larger pipelines.
Line Pipe Information
- API Specification 5L, 45th Edition
- 49 CFR 192 & 195
- API 5L PSL 1: A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70
- API 5L PSL 2: BM, X42M, X46M, X52M, X56M, X60M, X65M, X70M, X80M
- 28' to 70'
- Specified Lengths Upon Request
- Bare / Black
- External Fusion Bond Epoxy Coating